These rules were written with the intention of creating a safe and peaceful stay for every camper using the park. The general statement, “be respectful of others” should be an overall guideline for all patrons.
• Speed limit on all roads is 5 mph.
• Quiet time in campground is from 10 pm to 8 am.
• No fireworks are allowed in the RV Park.
• Each camper is responsible for their own equipment; the RV Park assumes no responsibility for your items.
• Campers must maintain their RV unit in a condition to be able to move at any time.
• Digging on sites is not allowed, as there are buried utilities.
• No free fires are allowed. Patrons may use an approved patio campfire device, but are fully responsible for their fire.
• Campers and guests may not engage in any commercial activities in the Park.
• Check in time is 3 pm; check out time is 2 pm for campers that are not yearly.
• No tents are allowed.
• Do not leave loose trash at site. All trash is to be placed in plastic bags and put in campground dumpster.
• Do not clean fish in RV Park; use cleaning stations at boat ramps.
• Do not place fish parts in RV Park dumpsters.
• Wastewater (including sewage) must be disposed of via the sewer hookup.