Respect and order:
• Keep your items orderly on your site; do not use another camper’s space.
• Do not use electrical outlets on sites that are not yours.
Restroom/laundry facility, picnic shelter and a fire pit are located in the common area for all park patrons use. Please help keep these facilities and the common area as clean as possible.
Individual sites are designed to accommodate two vehicles and one boat if parked correctly. All other vehicles should be parked in lot by common area. Please keep boat on electric pedestal side of RV trailer.
Decks and Stairs:
Decks are permitted provided they meet the following guidelines:
• Size does not protrude beyond your site boundaries.
• No posts may be put into the ground; deck must remain a movable platform.
• All building codes must be followed, with attention to guardrail and handrail requirements of local building code.
• Material shall be treated lumber, cedar or composite for all exposed surfaces.